Friday 28 August 2015

About me



Assalamualaikum Hii Guyss!!!!! My name is Hazlinda Binti Ali from Diploma in English Communication Semester 5 at MARA Professional College of Indera Mahkota. This blog is for the subject of Digital Mobile and Communication. We have been given the task with (Any topic)  that can be jot down to our blog! So the title I chose was related to my birth place. Guess what? haha Sabah lahh.. :) Guys, in this blog, you will found and realize that it has many interesting places that you yourself don't know about the existence of that places!! So here, I would like to invite everyone who does not know about Sabah to come and experience on every single moments here!!. Sooooooo what are you waiting for guys?? do come and book your flight!! hihih Actually, there are many interesting places that can be visited in Sabah. For example Mabul island which is the most beautiful islands in Malaysia, the highest mountain in Southeast Asia and many more. Before I started blogging, I want to thank my lecturer Sir Zul Fakhri for giving me the opportunity to jot down about sabah. So enjoy your reading guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look!! Im wearing Traditional clothes of Bugis in Sabah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment